Practical and fashionalble sunglasses for fishing from Polaroid Eyewear
Loved by sports fishermen and women everywhere for their superb anti-glare properties, Polaroid has launched some new sunglasses that not only offer practical features for fishing, but are fashionable enough to wear away from the riverbank as well!
Take a look at the 2012 range of high performance fishing sunglasses from Polaroid Eyewear. Made from the latest lightweight but incredibly tough materials these stylish frames are comfortable to wear all day and many are made from floatable polymers, so you won’t lose them if they do fall in the water. All are fitted with Polaroid’s high performance UltraSight™ lenses giving total UV protection and no glare so you can see deep into the water. They are scratch and shatter-proof too.
Ria P7202C Titan P7222B
Key frames in the 2012 Collection with design features suitable for fishing are:
- Rig P7202C - face-hugging black wraparound frames with wide temples block out harsh sunlight, without blocking your view. Polarized Category 2 yellow lenses give full UV protection and great optical clarity right into the water
- Titan P7222B – with non-slip ergonomic styling these petrol blue frames made from lightweight and floatable Grilamid polymer, are perfect for fishing and other watersports. The Category 3 grey polarized lenses cut through even water-reflected glare for great optical clarity whatever the weather or light conditions.
- Pilot P7011B – Category 4 grey silver mirrored lenses are excellent for glare free vision through water on the very brightest days. The leather side shields and nose pad in matt black give all-round UV protection and a great retro look. The extra long curved arms fit tightly round the ears to keep your Polaroids secure.
- Trappers P7125D - curved to fit, these generous black floatable Grilamid frames keep out glare and sunlight from every angle. Soft rubber tips and nose pad provide day-long comfort while their dark grey polarized Category 4 lenses make them perfect for fishing on bright sunny days.
The Polaroid 2012 Sports Sunglasses Collection is available from sports shops nationwide. Polaroid’s complete 2012 Sunglass Collection can also be seen at John Lewis, Fenwick, Next, Specsavers, Optical Express, Vision Express, Asda Opticians and independent opticians nationwide. Or when you head off on holiday, see the range at UK Center Parcs, UK airports, on board cruise ships and on selected airlines including BA and easyJet. Prices start from £50.00 and to buy online go to www.polaroidsunglasses.co.uk
---- ENDS ----
- Press samples of selected styles are available on request
- Digital images are available on request
- Lens tester available on request
- Contact: Gill Houghton or Debbie Vaos at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com; telephone 01234 436097 or 07850 253525
- Join our blog on www.polaroidsunglasses.co.uk
- For information on Polaroid Eyewear and Polaroid polarized lenses go to www.polaroidsunglasses.co.uk/press