Free delivery - Easy returns
Not sure which sunglasses will fit or flatter?
Polaroid’s 30-day returns policy means you can now buy as many pairs as you like and try them all on at your leisure. Keep the sunglasses you prefer and simply send the others back to us for your no-quibble, no-delay refund.
It’s a good idea to try the sunglasses outside or while driving - to try out the fantastic benefits of polarization. Just take great care that the sunglasses do not get damaged, otherwise you will not be entitled to a refund.
Thinking of buying sunglasses as a gift?
Buying premium quality, good-looking polarized sunglasses as a gift is a great idea and Polaroid makes it easy. Since you can never be sure whether someone is going to like what you’ve bought them – especially when it’s something as personal as sunglasses - it’s reassuring to know you can send them back. You could even buy several pairs for your friend to choose from. Just send the other pairs back within 30 days and get your money back.
A signature is required on delivery
All orders are shipped by courier and will require a signature on delivery. Please make sure someone is available to sign for your sunglasses at the address you select for delivery. It might be a good idea to choose your work address if you work full time to make sure your sunglasses reach you as quickly as possible.
- We want you to be entirely satisfied with every purchase made from polaroidsunglasses.co.uk.
- We aim to offer you excellent quality, value and service at all times.If you are not happy with a purchase – for any reason - we will refund or exchange the item.
- All we ask is that your sunglasses come back to us within 30 days, in a fully re-saleable condition, with no damage and in their original undamaged packaging.
- If we decide that the product has not been returned to us in fully re-saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount.
Refund of delivery costs
You will need to pay for postage/delivery when you return an item to us. For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded method of delivery as proof of postage such as Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.
We will only refund your postage/delivery costs in cases where the sunglasses we sent you were incorrect, damaged or faulty.
If the sunglasses are simply unwanted we will refund just your purchase cost – not your return postage/delivery costs.
Refunds for damaged or faulty sunglasses and warranty claims
Every pair of Polaroid sunglasses comes with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty. This covers faulty design, manufacture and materials but excludes faults or damage caused by wear and tear, accident, neglect or misuse.
If you are returning sunglasses to us because they were delivered to you damaged or faulty, the manufacturer’s warranty will apply and you will receive a full refund. For warranty claims, we also refund return postage/delivery costs, as long as you use the cheapest delivery method available (such as Royal Mail Recorded Delivery) to a maximum of £2.50 per pair.
If your goods or packaging arrive damaged, please make sure you notify the delivery company when you sign for receipt of the goods. Unless this is done, transit damage cannot be claimed.
Your legal rights remain unaffected under the Distance Selling Regulations, the Sale of Goods Act or under any other legislation. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights or any claim you may legitimately have under the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty.
Wear and tear, accident, neglect or misuse
No manufacturer’s warranty will cover you for wear and tear or accidents and ours is no different. But you can’t get much tougher or safer than Polaroid lenses. We bond two shatter-resistant cushioning layers inside each lens. We apply a tough scratchproof sealant layer on the inside and outside of each lens. The lenses go through scratch-tests involving steel wool, falling sand and pencil points. You can be sure that they are designed to withstand the rough-and-tumble of life and still look good.
How to send your returns to us
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorisation number. The Return Authorisation number is required for all returns and exchanges.
- Please package the Return product at your expense in its original, undamaged condition in the original box with all materials and inserts. This will help protect the sunglasses from scratches, breakage or damage and ensure the glasses get back to us in a re-saleable condition. It also enables us to process your refund as quickly as possible.
- Please write the Return Authorisation number on the outside of the package in bold letters. A copy of the original packing slip must accompany the Return together with a brief explanation as to why the product is being returned.
- Use any delivery method you choose to send them back to us at:
Vale of Leven Industrial Estate
Dumbarton G82 3PW
For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded method of delivery as proof of postage. We do not have the facilities to accept returns delivered in person. During postal strikes or similar situations, we will automatically extend our 30 day deadline so please do not worry.
We are unable to provide refunds for items you despatch but which are not received by us or for items which are returned without any means for us to identify who sent the items. If a returned item is lost in transit, you will need to make a claim against the carrier.
- We will email you when we have processed your returned items, there is no need to telephone or to email us.
- All refunds will be credited to the same card used to make the original purchase. It this card has expired, been lost or stolen we will offer a credit note.