With London 2012 fast approaching, sport has never been more popular across the UK! But whether you are a serious contender or a Sunday morning runner, this is the year to go for gold so you need the kit that gives you the edge.
Take a look at the 2012 range of high tech sports sunglasses from Polaroid Eyewear. Made from the latest lightweight but incredibly tough materials these stylish sports frames are comfortable to wear all day, on and off the track and are fitted with Polaroid’s high performance UltraSight™ lenses giving total UV protection and no glare. They are scratch and shatter-proof too.
Polaroid’s Sports Collection features a choice of frame designs with features suited to different sports disciplines. Key frames in the 2012 Collection are:
Blase P7211A Titan p7222B Mantis P7225A
- Blaze P7211A – sleek semi-wraparound black frames with red rubber inserts on the arms and red-mirrored grey lenses for total spectrum 400nm UV protection. Giving sharp all-round vision across the lens, these sunglasses are particularly good for runners and cyclists
- Titan P7222B – with non-slip ergonomic styling these petrol blue frames give a face-hugging fit and the grey lenses cut through even water-reflected glare. Made from lightweight and floatable Grilamid polymer, these are perfect for watersports and fishing
- Mantis P7225A – perfect fit black/blue wraparound frames with soft rubber temples and an adjustable rubber nose pad for all-day comfort whatever your sport. Polarized grey lenses give full UV protection and great optical clarity
The Polaroid 2012 Sports Sunglasses Collection is available from sports shops nationwide. Polaroid’s complete 2012 Sunglass Collection can also be seen at John Lewis, Fenwick, Next, Specsavers, Optical Express, Vision Express, Asda Opticians and independent opticians nationwide. Also when you head off on holiday, see the range at UK Center Parcs, UK airports, on board cruise ships, ferries and selected airlines. Prices start from £50.00 and to buy online go to www.polaroidsunglasses.co.uk
—- ENDS —-
notes to Editors
- Press samples of selected styles are available on request
- Digital images are available on request
- Lens tester available on request
- Contact: Gill Houghton or Debbie Vaos at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone 01234 436097 or 07850 253525
- Join our blog on www.polaroidsunglasses.co.uk
- For information on Polaroid Eyewear and Polaroid polarized lenses go to www.polaroidsunglasses.co.uk/press